POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Modelers : Re: Modelers Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modelers
From: John N  Miller
Date: 11 Feb 1998 07:53:09
Message: <34E19F34.49384CE0@mich.com>
Nick Portelli wrote:

>     I just want an opinion from several people on what modeler they
> use.  And which they think is best.  I also have a question if anyone
> uses Povlab.  If you do and you have an ATI card tell me how you got it
> to work.  Mine all bunches up at the top.

  Well I tried Povlab with an ATI Mach 32 a long time ago and ended up
having to run a Vesa driver to get the screen right.. you could try that..
Im unable to remember the vesa driver I used to get the 1.2 vesa support
that Povlab really wants.. if your card supports that standard then you
should try adjusting your frequencies for the resolution you want to run in
or see if there is a vesa driver included on the ATI disk and tweak  your
resolutions frequencies with that instead..  Hope that helps.. ps..
Millenium II 4mb is better!! :)